1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Football Super Bowl Predictions 2014? Seahawks vs Broncos

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ChevyFan, Jan 20, 2014.

?

Super Bowl Predictions

1. Seahawks over Broncos - Big Win +14 points

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Seahawks over Broncos - Close Game

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Broncos over Seahawks - Close Game

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. Broncos over Seahawks - Big Win + 14 points

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

What's everyone think about the Super Bowl this year?

Seahawks or the Broncos?

Denver-Broncos-vs.-Seattle-Seahawks.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, no one? lol
  2. BRB46

BRB46 Rockstar Gold Member 100 Posts

Got to go with Seahawks.
  3. JimmyA

JimmyA Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Go BRONCOS!
  4. McClintoc

McClintoc Active Member Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Broncos by a lot. Peyton has the experience, the skill and the leadership. Seahawks will fold under the pressure.
  5. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Roflmao!!!

Attached Files:

6. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I don't think Seattle can hang with Denver. I think they're going to go right after Sherman, especially after his little post game rant to Erin Andrews about Michael Crabtree.

I know the Sheriff isn't intimidated by him….I think Peyton puts up big numbers and the Bronco's win big.

Another key factor…Seattle seems to play much better at home…..which they will be a long way from in February.

The difference maker will be Marshawn Lynch. If the Seahawks establish the run early hold on to your hats -- it will be anybody's game. It's a great matchup, I look forward to it. Funny, these were actually my two teams to make it to the big game at the beginning of the year. That makes me feel sort of smart :lol:
  7. McClintoc

8. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

9. McClintoc

Too true. I don't follow college basketball (or any basketball for that matter) but doesn't the official bracket start with 64 teams?