Super Bowl Predictions

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by Als09Sierra, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member

Ok, so it's down to the Packers and Steelers. Who wins it all this year?
  2. stephan

stephan New Member

I wanted to see the Jets & the Packers, so I guess I'll go with the Packers to win it.
  3. marty6464

marty6464 New Member

Packers. If they get a lead they dont let people back in!!!
  4. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

i want to see the pack win it mainly cause i want and i think aaron rodgers deserves a ring
  5. Badbrad469

Badbrad469 New Member

i gotta go packers...my friend i used to play peewee, jr high and high school football with plays for them.
  6. randomsandwhich

randomsandwhich New Member

PACKERS !!!

Gonna be a good game ... you can count on that.
  7. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member

Wow, no Steelers fans here?
  8. stephan

stephan New Member

Actually Al, Troy Polamalu & Heinz Ward are two of my favorite players in the NFL, but they've had recent SBs & WON their rings, so I gotta go with the Packers this time. :happy:
  9. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member

I'm with ya Stephan, the Steelers have won recently, and although they have a tough D I think the Pack has the edge with that high powered passing game. I guess I'd feel a little different if my Eagles or Jets made it in.
  10. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member

I'm hoping steelers but i'm certain the packers will win.
  11. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 New Member

Here in south central PA you have to put up with the Steeler fans and the Eagle fans, I myself haven't had anything to cheer about for 20 years ( Redskin fan, please don't laugh) but I've been on the Aaron Rodgers band wagon the past 2 seasons, I think he is going to be one of the elite QB's of the league. Hopefully this will be the first of many Superbowl wins for him and the Packers.
  12. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member

I guess you're not on the Donovan McNabb wagon, huh? I like Rodgers too, except when he beat my Eagles. Skins haven't been good in awhile. I'm not a big fan of Shanahan's but hopefully he can turn them around. The NFC East is not as strong as it used to be.
  13. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 New Member

McNabb sucked in Philly and still sucks in D.C.! But the owner sucks even more!!
  14. eyegore

eyegore New Member

Steelers! Been a fan all my life and besides, we have a family that has part ownership of the team in town.
  15. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member

my brother in law is a steelers fan so im going with packers too!!
  16. blacknight97

blacknight97 New Member

been a packers fan my whole life, and this is a great team. its gunna be a great game. GO PACKERS!
  17. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member

I wouldn't say he sucked in Philly. He certainly seemed to lose the ability to win games from behind later in his career, but I'd rank him as a top 5 Philly QB. He wore out his welcome at the end of the 09 season by saying it was a productive season when they lost in the first round. He'll probably get shipped out West to Arizona, San Fran or who knows, maybe south to Tennessee. The question is what will the Skins do for a QB now?
  18. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 New Member

I say he sucked because he's an Eagle and Redskin fans hate the Eagles, I've never really thought he was that good, one Superbowl, one loss, that's how quarterbacks are measured these days, by Superbowl wins. Nobody talks about Jim Kelly and Dan Marino is always mentioned as an afterthought. As far as the 'Skins go I think they need to change their name, uniforms or whatever else they can to turn things around, what the hell, Elway didn't win till the Broncos changed uniforms!!
  19. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member

Haha, uniform change might do it. :) Definitely a rivalry between the Skins and Eagles. Agreed, that's the knock against McNabb. He had a chance to beat the Pats in the SB too, but ran out of steam and was puking on the sideline. Kind of like not being able to run the 2 min offense. :)

I think you guys are on the move up under Shanahan. As long as the Giants don't win the division next year. :)
  20. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 New Member

Hopefully there is a season next year!