1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Super Bowl!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ntbush83, Jan 30, 2012.

1. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hey fellas! I'm pretty pumped being an Indiana native and finally having to super bowl in Indy so we made a trip up to check out all the festivities! There is already a ton of people and all the stuff they have setup is crazy! I've never seen downtown like this. I snapped a bunch of pictures of downtown and inside the NFL experience. I'm no major photographer do these aren't high quality but you get the idea!

Downtown:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Team indy cars:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Zipline:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Inside NFL Experience:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Bowtie Man

Bowtie Man New Member

I can't wait for the game! I'm pupmped!!!
  3. marko54

marko54 New Member 100 Posts

great pics, thanks for sharing.
  4. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I wonder what the total cost is of all that hype. This game will just be a so so game been there dun it type of game. @ teams everyone wants to lose and thy end up in the big tupperware
  5. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Member 100 Posts

Awesome pics thanks for sharing..been around a lot of big cities in my life but never seen a city dress up for a Superbowl before.. pretty neat actually :party:
  6. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yup cool pictures thanks for sharing and congrats on being able to attend the functions. Once in a lifetime type thing fo most , so enjoy .