Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Super Chip question...?

Discussion in 'Programmers & Tuning' started by sevi084x4, Mar 16, 2012.

1. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 Rockstar 100 Posts

I got a Super Chip Flashpaq from my 08 silverado still in my possesion. Would i be able to use it again on my 2011? or would the stock profile on it screw stuff up? I want to program my speedo without needing a new one honestly, they are too spendy right now for me.

2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Did you set your 2008 back to stock with the flashpaq before you sold it? If you did, you should be able to use for your 2011. I'd just double check the flashpaq model # on their website to make sure the 2008's is the same as the 2011's

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

I just double checked and both years use the same model, #2865.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  3. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 Rockstar 100 Posts

Yes i did set my old truck back so i should be good to go then? Thanks for the info man i appreciate it !