Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

supercharger

Discussion in 'GM Powertrain' started by flatsstalker1, Jun 30, 2009.

1. flatsstalker1

flatsstalker1 Member

who makes a decent supercharger for a 5.3L sierra nbs 07'

2. JennaBear

JennaBear Rockstar 100 Posts

We are happy with the Magnachargers (have one on the Tahoe, SSS, and one ready for install for the TBSS).

3. suicide_star

suicide_star Rockstar

can you please PM me with pricing and info for a 4.8 magnacharger, NBS

4. JennaBear

Do you want a Radix or a TVS? What finish? Check out www.magnacharger.com and let me know what part number you are interested in.

5. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

flats, jenna will hook u up.... nuff said.

6. grimreapersshadow

grimreapersshadow Rockstar 100 Posts

7. JennaBear

The Procharger is a good setup for racing, however, lacks in the low end torque due to it being a centrifugal supercharger. The Radix is a roots supercharger (consistent boost from ~1500RPM to redline), and is the most complete kit you can find on the market.

8. DamnBigPapa

DamnBigPapa New Member

I used a whipple twin screw for about 1 1/2 years. Never had any problems or complaints. I think the whipple and magna are pretty much on par with each other. On a truck, I'd only consider a "roots" type huffer and stay away from centrifugal. Just my opinion though

9. Stouffer

Stouffer Rockstar 100 Posts

I would recommend the TVS jennabear is talking about. That is a nasty blower.

10. JennaBear

The Whipple is a good set up, I am just not a fan of the fact that it doesn't have an intercooler.