Supercharger!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by adampaul1964, Jul 1, 2009.

1. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It's not what you think, just one of the things I could have bought with the money we're spending on home repairs!

Attached Files:

2. zubbiez

zubbiez Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

look on the bright side you cant stay dry under a supercharger

3. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Very true, my friend, plus it adds value to the house.:money:

4. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

a supercharger would have been nice tho

5. zubbiez

zubbiez Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

oh dont get me wrong it is very nice!

6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Oh don't you hate s#%^ like that, I am the same friggin way! I don't get taxes taken out all year, so at the end of the year I end up with a huge sum of money I want to spend and then my accountant takes it and pays it all in one lump sum! That's why when you buy a new truck, you have got to find a dealer that has a custom shop that installs Magnachargers and warranties them through GM. That way it will only cos you about $5o a month for the life of the contract, and then your all set from the get go. I tryed to do that on my last truck and they told me I had to have at least the break in period done before they would install one and stand behind it, well needless to say I never went back and did it.

Good thing you got a new roof though, I don't think plastic tarps are in style any more! :sign0017:

7. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi Adam, I feel your pain....this first pic I sold my 66 stepside for and the second pic......did I mention my 79 gmc stepside is for sale. Ive been a contractor for 20+ years (partime since I joined the fire department) and it looks like you did a real nice job! Good Luck with everything.

Attached Files:

8. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Technically a supercharger could keep you dry... you could outrun the storm clouds XD haha house looks good though!