1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Supercharger!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by adampaul1964, Jul 1, 2009.

1. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts

It's not what you think, just one of the things I could have bought with the money we're spending on home repairs!

Attached Files:

2. zubbiez

zubbiez New Member

look on the bright side you cant stay dry under a supercharger
  3. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts

Very true, my friend, plus it adds value to the house.:money:
  4. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts

a supercharger would have been nice tho
  5. zubbiez

zubbiez New Member

oh dont get me wrong it is very nice!
  6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Oh don't you hate s#%^ like that, I am the same friggin way! I don't get taxes taken out all year, so at the end of the year I end up with a huge sum of money I want to spend and then my accountant takes it and pays it all in one lump sum! That's why when you buy a new truck, you have got to find a dealer that has a custom shop that installs Magnachargers and warranties them through GM. That way it will only cos you about $5o a month for the life of the contract, and then your all set from the get go. I tryed to do that on my last truck and they told me I had to have at least the break in period done before they would install one and stand behind it, well needless to say I never went back and did it.

Good thing you got a new roof though, I don't think plastic tarps are in style any more! :sign0017:
  7. bob13

bob13 New Member 1000 Posts

Hi Adam, I feel your pain....this first pic I sold my 66 stepside for and the second pic......did I mention my 79 gmc stepside is for sale. Ive been a contractor for 20+ years (partime since I joined the fire department) and it looks like you did a real nice job! Good Luck with everything.

Attached Files:

8. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 New Member

Technically a supercharger could keep you dry... you could outrun the storm clouds XD haha house looks good though!