1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Superchips Cortex?

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by BlueBullet04, Jun 16, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. BlueBullet04

BlueBullet04 New Member

so i spent the 435 bucks on a superchips cortex programmer for my 04 Sierra 5.3 and its a noticable difference but not worth the money anyone had any good results or did i just waste my money and should return it within the 30 days
  2. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

waste of money

you want a custom tune, where they actually ride along with you on a laptop and tune your truck.

blackbear performance, or have a shop tune some where nearby your city.

you will get way more MPGs, and actually gain power. When i mean power im talkin about gains.
  3. heavy chevy

heavy chevy New Member 100 Posts

You wasted your money just like I did the first time. Send it back and give wait4meperformance a call then you will get your moneys worth. Just give the cortex a few days it will feel like your tune quits working.
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Superchips Cortex

Send it back. I have a Diablo Preditor which you can use there tune and customize it to your liking or find a local shop to custom tune. Try going on the Diablo website for there closet tuning dealer to you. There newrer programmer holds up to five custom tunes. Shop there dealers for the best price.