1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

superchips cortex

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by nickpatton_189, Aug 5, 2009.

1. nickpatton_189

nickpatton_189 Rockstar 100 Posts

i have a 2006 silverado 5.3 and i am wanting to get a programmer but not sure witch one. its between superchips cortex, or flash pack. and hypertech max power. is anyone running any of theses or suggest another? thanks
  2. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

had the cortex and it went back to superchips superchips is junk save you time and go with a custom tune from wait4meperformance, blackbear, wheatly and be happy the first time.
  3. nickpatton_189

thanks, im lookin into that right now
  4. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

custom tune

x2 heavy chevy
  5. nickpatton_189

so that thing you told me about, is it a handheld device or like something they just up load? i'd like to kno a little more about it if you can tell me. in my town no one has heard of it so i'd like to see wats up wit it to be a little diff
  6. heavy chevy

It is 3 custom tunes made just for you truck uploaded into a hand held programer. This allows you to pick what you want your truck to do. I suggest getting the tow haul azz mode, The balls out mode and the prefer gas mileage mode uploaded into it. I promise you this you will not be unhappy with the wait4meperformance hand held tunes. GOOD LUCK AND STAY AWAY FROM SUPERCHIPS.
  7. nickpatton_189

yea sounds good, where do i go to see about getting this? and wats the price range?
  8. heavy chevy

wait4meperformance.com and get the phone number and talk to jesse. price is around 400 bucks but trust me it is worth it.
  9. nickpatton_189

where are they from? n would i have to take my truck there?
  10. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

do it nick you wont regret it.

if wait4me doesnt come through.....blackbear does the same thing, and is our vendor.