1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Superchips

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by rmagni, Aug 27, 2009.

1. rmagni

rmagni New Member

I have been e-mailing back and forth with Ken Moorhead the vehicle acquisition manager for Superchips if you live in Central Florida and own a 2009 Escalade or 6.2 Denali they are looking for test vehicles, whats in it for you? Let them test and develop new products and get a free tuner out of the deal.

I tried to get one for my truck but they are behind and need to catch up on other projects :frown: if you are interested here is his e-mail remember though you must live close to Sanford (Daytona, Orlando, area) and be willing to let them use your vehicle for testing.

kmoorhead@superchips.com

Thanks
    Robert
  2. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 New Member 1000 Posts

Custom tune for the win...... but nothing beats free
  3. heavy chevy

heavy chevy New Member ROTM Winner

I wouldnt let them test my bicycle much less my truck. I cant say it enough superchips SUXXXXX.
  4. rmagni

rmagni New Member

Don't hold back now. I have never had a tuner can't decide if I want to regear or get some kind of tune.
    Robert
  5. heavy chevy

heavy chevy New Member ROTM Winner

if you go with wait4meperformance you will not regret your decision. OHHH and take that OU off of you avitar and you wont regret that either. HOOK EM HORNS
  6. rmagni

rmagni New Member

Im a Sooner fan for life, even after saturdays loss. I still believe!
    Robert