1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Survival Question to all Canadians

Discussion in 'North America - Canada' started by ChevyFan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Let's say there was a landslide in front of you on a deserted road and you got stuck in the dead of winter for what you knew would be three or four days, and the RCMPs tell you that they'll air-drop to you your choice of the following every morning.

Fresh piping-hot Tim Horton's coffee with a mixed bag of jelly donuts and maybe some timbits and muffins.

Coffee_CoffeePage_HEADER_IMG_EN.jpg

baked-goods-landing-us.jpg

OR

A case of Molson's Canadian beer and some day old bread?

canadian-beer.jpg

moldy-bread.gif

CANADIAN MEMBERS ONLY (at first)! What would you choose and why?

- - - Updated - - -
    [MENTION=13060]Cableguy[/MENTION] should be the first to answer this. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I just posted a different version of this up on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/gmtruckclub

timmys-or-beer.jpg
  2. poncho62

poncho62 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Probably a trick question of some sort.....Me, I would take the Timmies etc....I guess I am not your typical Canuk....I dont like the taste of beer
  3. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Haha, I think most of us would take the coffee even if it came with the moldy bread. Hey, did you know that "double double" has made it to the modern dictionary.
  4. ChevyFan

Interesting replies so far.
  5. poncho62

poncho62 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

You do know that Timmies puts some sort of drug in their coffee so that we all become addicted to it?
  6. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

^^^^^have to agree with that.. I rarely drink coffee maybe 2 cups black with sugar a year on a couple cold mornings but TH is always loaded with vehicles even out in the street blocking traffic at prime travel times..Gotta be something in that stuff thats got people always coming back for more...Funny coincidence I just recently put a gas service to a new one just built in small town near me. Sorry Steve for :rules:being off topic some.
  7. ChevyFan

Ehh. These types of threads are all about people using these forums for a place to hang out.
  8. ChevyFan

My "Canada" experience is all West coast. Grandmother was born/raised in victora bc, and we spent a ton of time in Vancouver.
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  9. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Starbucks is big in Van, There is one downtown street intersection with a Tim's on one corner and a Starbucks one each of the other three.

I'm not a big fan of Starbucks; in Saint John, there might be 3 Starbucks and 20 to 25 Tim Hortins. I do like Dunkin Donuts though.
  10. ChevyFan

Down here in Texas I just tonight came across some timmys stuff in the store!