1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

suspension air bags.

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Patman, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Patman

Patman Rockstar

my 1999 Silverado has bee lowered 2-4 with front spindles and rear springs and shackles. I was wondering if there is a Hauling air bag that will fit a lowered truck as i do pull a camper in the summer time.

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Air Lift has a Rear Air System for....2/4 Drop's......
    [​IMG] USD$ 327.60
    Item# 59103
    Item is available.

Slam Air; Adjustable Air Springs; For Lowered Trucks; Rear; Lowered 2 in.- 4 in.;
    Up to 4000 lbs. of Leveling Capacity. Eliminates Bottoming Out. Adjustable Spring Rate. Comfortable...

And also a....On-Board Compressor/Controls

[​IMG] USD$ 362.32
    Item# 25812
    Item is available.

Load Controller II; On-Board Air Compressor Control System; Dual Gauge;
    Levels Vehicle Side To Side. Comes With New Wiring Harness. Easier And Faster Installation. Ready Air...

Click on the above pictures for more details about the product.

I have this setup on my Truck, to help with Towing my Boat....

Link to Air Lift,
    http://www.airliftcompany.com/index.php

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  3. Patman

Patman Rockstar

that is huge help my friend... thank you

4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Your Welcome......:glasses: