1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Suspension Connection and Rough Country ......Discount codes?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by HawkIVette, Mar 13, 2010.

1. HawkIVette

HawkIVette New Member

Looking to buy a add-a-leaf from Suspension Connection and leveling kit from Rough Country. Didn't seem to find any current discount codes for either one though.

Yeah, call me a cheap azz, but wouldn't mind getting some free shipping or equivalent discount from them before ordering. Before I send a note to customer service for either one, I thought I would try here first.

Thanks guys for any help you can give me.

2. HaleYes

HaleYes New Member

I'm friends with a couple of Rough Country Sales Reps. I wheel with them at least once a year too. They've always treated me well.

800-222-7023
    Ask for Jeffery or Jason.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

It's funny how many suspension websites there are, but SuspensionConnection.com seems to have a good reuptation.