Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Suspension Lift + Leveling Kit ???

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by furiousfurball, Mar 1, 2010.

1. furiousfurball

furiousfurball New Member

Great forum, love all the info.

I've got an 04 silverado with a 7" CST suspension lift kit. My 35" BFG muds when I got them rubbed ever so slightly at very specific times. Getting new Swamper M16 35s which are slightly bigger then 35" so I think I might need another 1-2" to be safe. I was thinking I should add a coil spring spacer, any reason why I shouldn't do this?

2. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I don't know about suspension stress, but you will be pushing the CST kit beyond what it was designed for. If anything, I would get a small body lift, flared fenders, or fiberglass fenders for more clearance. these will have other benefits, like a lower center of gravity and better protection from stuff the tires throw up. Let us know what you do though, I would love to see some pictures.