1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Suspension shops-Minnesota

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by 89steveo50, Jan 27, 2011.

1. 89steveo50

89steveo50 Rockstar

There is a place in the minneapolis area that do 4-inch suspension lifts? I gave burnsville off-road a call, and they were giving me $2,600 for it. Is there any other shops that i could take a look at?
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Try looking at the different suspension manufactures websites for local dealer near you.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

I forgot to ask, what type and year truck, what kit ?
  3. 89steveo50

89steveo50 Rockstar

Im looking for a 4 inch suspension lift kit on a 02 gmc sierra 5.3 v8 1/2 ton.
  4. al117

al117 New Member

Try checking with Tintmasters Motorsports in Burnsville...952-890-9058...they did the Redi-Lift installs on my truck and are very competitive on their pricing. The managers name is Nick, he has been doing lifted trucks for some time and came recommended from the dealership I bought from. Hope that helps.
  5. silveradotrailblazer

I would go with the 4" BDS suspension kit part # 181H. It does not lower your torson bars. It a well enginneered , good fitting kit. My I suggest that you go with a 6" lift. When I worked at a off-road shop EVERY person that installed a 4" lift came back a few months later and said they wish they had gone with the 6" kit. BDS also has a 6" non-lower torson bar kit for your truck.
  6. 89steveo50

89steveo50 Rockstar

OK sounds all good. The only reason im not sure about going with the 6'' lift compared the 4'' lift is for insurance reasons and how well it will look for my truck. I'm mostly just trying to go for the aggressive look. I won't be doing any major off-roading, except when i go up north to thge mud bogs.
  7. silveradotrailblazer

If you look at my photo album thats a 6" lift with 35's.