1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

    The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

    Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!


Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by dal, Aug 6, 2005.

  1. dal

    dal New Member

    the new saab variation is out . I rides great stiffer shocks and struts and sway bars. Anyone know how to find out what brand and parts and numbers . I would like to change mine out I have a2004 Envoy SLT
  2. ChevyFan

    ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

    You could probably call the dealership's parts department and strike up a conversation. They're always interested in selling parts.

Share This Page