1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Switched teams... From Ram to Silverado

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by CabinDweller, Feb 16, 2012.

1. CabinDweller

CabinDweller New Member

Hello everyone. I recently traded my 2007 Ram in on this 2012 Silverado. I really like the truck so far and am glad to be here...

IMG_2070.jpg IMG_2072.jpg IMG_2073.jpg
  2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club and congrats on the new ride!!! You can expect a much smoother ride and better fuel mileage!!! Good luck :great:
  3. Nice Truck!!! I believe that to be a change up... Welcome to the club... Oh did I say Nice Truck!!!:great:

Snow on the ground.... I see weather tech floor liners in your future!
  4. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

Welcome to greener pastures! I love the truck. Looks like you got the chrome package or are a very anxious shopper. I also noticed you have the rear sensors, do you have the backup camera too? Liking the wheels too:great:
    I'm noticing the increase in chrome on the front end which would be a challenge for as I'm trying to black my truck out.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

@jake's silverado

Thanks for the reminder Jake, I have to my weathertech floor liner for the rear to sell from the Sierra. It doesn't fit the chevy because I have the middle seat up front and not the center console. Mint cond. though considering I don't let people in my truck.

5. JC8865

JC8865 New Member

Welcome to the Club..snow on the ground..I'm jealous!..Nice Truck!

JC
  6. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!
  7. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 New Member

Hey man Welcome to the winning team and to the club! Good looking truck, the hell of alot of chrome option looks good with that color imo. I already know she rides like a Cadillac compared to that ram. :happy:

8. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  9. CabinDweller

CabinDweller New Member

Thanks everyone. The chrome is all stock (haven't purchased any after the fact). I do have the backup sensors but no camera.

So far I like the truck. It is a little smaller than my Ram and isn't as roomy in the backseat. I didn't want to give up the bed space to get a full crew cab though. I use the bad more than the back seat. I am also not sure that I'm a huge fan of the suicide style doors but most of the time it's just me in the truck anyway. We have the car seats in the Traverse and take it most places as a family. The Silverado does ride MUCH nicer than my Ram did. So far, I have no regrets regarding the trade.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!
  10. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member ROTM Winner

Welcome to the site!