1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sylvania ZXE question

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by aloxdaddy99, Feb 12, 2013.

1. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I had the ZXE's in my truck about a year ago. I wanted all my bulbs to match so I went with the Putco bulbs in all 3 bulbs. I liked the look of the lights but the light output was reduced compared to the ZXE's. So I put the ZXE's back in to the head lights. I also bought new bulbs to go in the high beams. I want my driving lights to match. I was told I need 5202's for them. I have not been able to find them. I have heard of people using other bulbs in the driving light housing. But, which ones should I use?
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

They have not been out for that long as far as I know But I do not think they have a 5202 in the ZXE's yet I think a H11 will fit too.. I forwarded this to Them and waiting for feed back....