1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

T-boned!!! Nissan Sentra vs. Toyota 4Runner

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by reggiecab2000, May 20, 2013.

1. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member

as the title states, My girlfriend, me and a friend got t-boned last night in san antonio on our way home. A girl in a toyota forerunner ran a red light while we were turning left, and hit us smack in the right front quarter panel, so not quite a t-bone i guess. We were in a nissan sentra (YIKES), and i was in the passenger seat... I was actually asleep the instant before we got hit, and woke up seconds before hearing the "OH S***", then boom the car hit us. the force of the impact caused my head to slam into the passenger window, leaving me a wonderful bleeding gash in my center of my forehead. EMS, police, and fire responded rather quickly, they wrapped my head up to stop the bleeding and definitely recommended stitches, but of course since i was home in san antonio my mother, who was already on her way, said she would just butterfly strip my forehead. (shes an RN,LVN). took the police report everyones information and followed the standard protocol to leave insurance to point the fingers.
    NOW i wish i had thought to take pictures of the cars BUT, I guess after hitting my head I must not have been all there, out of the three of us we never took a single picture of the damage.... I f find one on the news i will post it here, but im pretty sure they will total her car out.

Everyone is safe and well, i was the only injury in the crash, however if the car had hit about 2 feet further back, i might not be telling this story.....
  2. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy New Member

Sorry to hear about that, but glad it did not hit anyfarther back. and at first when i read the title i thought it would have been in your pickup at first.
  3. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member

i would just commit suicide if that happened to my truck LOL
    weve been through to much together...
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Glad you're safe/ok and that it wasn't your ride. Sucks for the former Sentra owner, though...
  5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

glad your ok!

also glad it wasnt your truck. a sentra? meh, your silverado, that would be a crime.

Alex
  6. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

glad everyone is ok.
  7. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts

Glad to hear everyone is ok Reggie, that is the most important part, cars can be replaced.
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good to see and hear your OK.. Be safe..
  9. K15 Blazer Guy

K15 Blazer Guy New Member

cool pictures........
  10. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member

WOW, Glad everyone is ok. Hope you don't have a concussion.