tahoe in ct

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Conlan Rose, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

hi, yes ive been on the site for over two weeks now but decided y not do an intro.

ok i own a 1996 tahoe, its my first car and my dream car, the old truck has 196,000 miles but runs like its new.

im only in high school but ive been studying automotive since i was in middle school. i soon hope to start up my own company which will be doing landscaping using my tahoe as the main fleet vehicle.

my dream for my truck is to put a new dmax under the hood and put 2500 suspension in the truck so it can tow more. who knows it itll happen!

at the moment my truck has alot of problems but none of them are really major just lots of small ones since i bought it used.

well thats my story except for that after high school i plan to go in to the usmc on a nrotc scholorship at penn state (plz no sandusky jokes)

2. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard! That 96 will go a long ways so you have time to save your money for the conversion. LOL

3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M TC ! I had a '96 Silverado and really enjoyed it, have fun! Good luck with your project!

4. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the club, good luck with everything you want to do dont give up on your dreams!!

5. Conlan Rose

thanks for the support guys!!

6. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome! and you got got some big plans ahead of you good luck and Merry Christmas!

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! :happy:

8. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

welcome to a fellow tahoe owner!!!

9. Conlan Rose

10. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the Club, sounds like a good plan and plenty time to save up for it but penn state is an awesome school also :glasses: