1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tahoe new accessory wiring

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by Conlan Rose, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

well in the past weekend ive spend a decent amout of money on amazon.com for new wiring components for my truck since in now adding new aftermarket accesories itll make it easier to wire them in and protect them.

im going to be adding a 6 fuse block in the under hood storage box that will have a fused direct lead from the battery. from it ill be running my back up light relay fuse and driving light fuse and switch.

any ideas to help on the design would be great or advice on it
  2. Conlan Rose

well keep getting emails from amazon seems about half of the parts i ordered are on their way cant wait to install them
  3. Conlan Rose

some of the wiring came in today and got emails for all but one thing i ordered. of course that one thing is fairly important its the 150 amp fuse for the new fuse box lead.
  4. Conlan Rose

P3130004.jpg P3130001.jpg P3130002.jpg P3130003.jpg

pics of the wireing stuff i have so far and of my new 55 watt driving lights.
  5. Conlan Rose

ok so the 5 pack of relays came in today and so did the anl fuse holder. just waiting on a few more things.
  6. Conlan Rose

battery cable came in little depressed that they lied and said it is 8' long when it is 6' hopfully still enought cable.
    also sad fuses didnt come in today like they said they would fuse box and terminals comming in tomorrow or monday
  7. Conlan Rose

yay terminal box came in today
  8. Conlan Rose

fuses and the anl fuse is in didnt expect that until next week:lol:. but the fuse box isnt in yet and i have no tracking info for it :frown:
  9. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

Try to take some pictures during the install process to show how you wired everything up and how/where you mounted the lights.
  10. Conlan Rose

I intend too as soon as all the parts are in. Hopefully I can try to make it look fairly professionally done. Just got to get better at crimping. :happy: