1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Tahoe on 26's

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by Ksteez, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Ksteez

Ksteez New Member

Here's mine, 5/4 drop on 26" cleared headlights, candy tail lights, everything painted white, cleared rear wiper, all wood grain painted gloss black image.jpg image.jpg

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

WOW Sitt'in Low... Bring it over this way lets see how it likes Big Pot holes.... j/k...

3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Sharp Looking Ride.....with having 26in" Rims and Tires installed, are you looking at Up-Grading the Factory Brake Setup??

4. Ksteez

Ksteez New Member

I just upgraded the pads but that's it, it sits too low to drive fast & need breaks haha but I did paint everything in the wheel wells all black