Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Tahoe SS badges

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by daddytech, Mar 22, 2008.

1. daddytech

daddytech Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Does anyone know where i can get any Tahoe SS moulding emblems for a 1996 tahoe limited? none of the dealers are even able to find another one for me. I have tried. they tell me all they have is the <bowtie>1500 or <bowtie>tahoe. Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well you could try ebay or just find someone online who makes custom badges. Other than that man sorry i don't know.

3. daddytech

I am keeping a constant vigil on ebay for those logo's but so far no luck. I was attempting to see if one of you might know of some specialty place that they could be ordered from , thanks any how.

4. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I know I have seen them, are you speaking of the red ones that replace the 1500 on the front doors on the trim piece? I know they are on another site other then ebay, maybe stylin concepts??:neutral:

5. daddytech

nope didn't help, wasn't anything there , ..... interesting site link though thanks !

6. RatRod

RatRod Rockstar 100 Posts