Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Tahoe stolen in Alabama

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jul 15, 2005.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Got this message from idealwheels:

Please HELP!!

My 1999 Chevy Tahoe was stolen from my front yard on the night of 07-13-05 It is a Black 2 door Sport 4X4 Tahoe. It has black windows.The last six of the vin are 126068.

I live in Dothan Alabama. Although it could be anywhere. It has a VERY DARK gray trim at the bottom. (looks black) If anyone has any information PLEASE let me know. my email is idealwheels4u@msn.com

THANKS SO MUCH!!!
    Bobbie
    Title

2. bocajapache

bocajapache New Member

Man, that sucks!!!! I FEEL FOR THAT GUY!. I hope they find it in the same condition it was wehn taken. I'll keep my eyes out for it, but honestly, it is probably in Mexico by now. Anyway, never know. HOpe it comes up.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah. I've never had a vehicle stolen. I've had them broken into on more than one occasion. That sucks bad, but not like this.

4. idealwheels

idealwheels New Member

STOLEN TAHOE IN ALABAMA

Im the owner of the stolen Tahoe....It probally is in Mexico. There is a mexican that lives across the street that has been missing since the Tahoe was taken. He was over here illeagilly. (I found out yesterday) :evil:

5. ChevyFan

I tell you, when people are undocumented, it's harder than anything to track them down.

My wife was hit by an unlicensed and uninsured driver last year. Turns out the vehicle was registered at a "drop-house" where something like 15 other vehicles were registered and the house was a tar-paper shack in south dallas.