1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

tail light schematic

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by TimH1970, Aug 1, 2014.

1. TimH1970

TimH1970 New Member

Hello all I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a schematic for my 95 k 1500? Here is my issue when I got the truck the wiring for the tail lights was all torn apart and rigged with the trailer lights and trailer brake wiring .. I went to a scrap yard and replacEd a 3 foot section of the harness along the body with the female plug..removing the trailer wiring for now..what happens is when the lights are on the right signal blinks fast like there is a bulb out and when you apply the brakes the reverse lights come on with the brake lights..the only one ground I can see is fastened tight and clean, I've replaced the headlight and turn signal switches to no avail..thanks in advance for any help..