1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tailgate EZ Down

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by hotrodking86, Sep 14, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. hotrodking86

hotrodking86 New Member 100 Posts

Has anyone used the tailgate EZ Down? My brother in law has a Nissan Titan and it seems that it is built into their trucks. I was wondering if anyone has used this or something like it and if its worth the 50 or so bucks. Also is it cheaper to make your own?
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I installed an EZ down on my tailgate a few years back.....I'm very pleased with it, no problems with it at all.
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Good to hear, as I added it to my procurement list for my project truck, last night (after stumbling across it)!
  4. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I've had my EZ Down for a little over a year now, it's great! So much better than having the tailgate slam down when you open it.
  5. troutbug

troutbug New Member 100 Posts

I've had one for a few years now too without any problems. I didn't pay that much for it though. It's nice, but I am so used to it that my friends get pissed when I forget and just let their tailgates slam open.