1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Take a look at this guy's tahoe

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, May 27, 2005.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

2. ChevyFan

The story said Tahoe, but it looks like a ford.
  3. bocajapache

bocajapache New Member

That's so sic!!! I wish I could do that in my truck!!!!! tried it once on a slushy road...prego wife in the car...she complained..but I went down it anyway..was fun..then she loved it. HAHAHAHA But I want to drive through that kind of mud!! of course not get stuck!!
  4. ChevyFan

I am not allowed to do that if my wife is in the car. :)
  5. bocajapache

bocajapache New Member

Neither am I, but she had no choice! I was driving, the opportunity was there..and by golly, I TOOK IT!! hahahaha
  6. 97tahoeboy

97tahoeboy New Member

the day i bought my tahoe i took it muddin and buried it to the bumpers. I learned a lot that day,i learned after burieing a vehicle drain and clean everything. i also learned that front and rear lockers would be a fantastic thing to have an a tahoe, well that and a six in lift. oh, yeah, my 2 tot nieces had a blast with it