1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Talkin down the price

Discussion in 'North America - Southeast USA' started by Youngblood2389, May 11, 2010.

1. Youngblood2389

Youngblood2389 New Member

i'm lookin to get a new silverado ls1500 crew cab and i know the dealerships are askin alot more for the trucks then they'd sale them for so i was wondering what exactly someone would pay for off the lot 2010 truck??
  2. duckduckdog

duckduckdog New Member

what is the sticker price?

are you trading or buying straight up?

will the dealer be handling your financing or are you bringing a check with you?
  3. AirPirate

AirPirate New Member

Here's what I paid...

2010 Silverado LTZ, two wheel drive, extended cab. List was $38,000 (that's everything including tax, license, etc).

After applying the GM factory rebate ($5750) and giving me a pretty generous trade-allowance for a 2002 Nissan, I paid $28,794. That's out the door.

I have two brothers-in-law that are dealership owners, and they thought it was a pretty good deal.

There will always be somebody out there who will get a better deal than you, but the fact is that this is a very good time to buy a new truck.
  4. jojovortecmax07

jojovortecmax07 New Member

I would say that ain't a bad deal. I bought a 2007 VortecMax Crew Cab LTZ 4x2 in 2010 with 35,000 miles for $26,000 even. So I could have bought a brand new truck for about 3k more.
  5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

X2 what duckduckdog said. More info please.