Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Tall Do It Yourselfer

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 7footone, Jul 28, 2009.

1. 7footone

7footone New Member

Hey everyone, I am here in Colorado, just joining so that I can work on my 1995 Suburban and ask questions if I have any. I am tall, 7'1" tall as a matter of fact, and need the beast to drive all over. The Govt trying to cut the size of vehicles out there, I DONT THINK SO. I guess I just need to buy one of the 6500 4 door 4x4 pickups.

2. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

3. bigburb

bigburb Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Greetings from Loveland! And as for the government trying to downsize vehicles with better fuel economy... Well they can take that and shove it! I'm never getting rid of my burb and it's super (un)economical 11 mpg V8! lol

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  4. chevyman2004

chevyman2004 Rockstar 100 Posts

welcme to the site

5. tattooed4life

tattooed4life Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

:sign0016:

6. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! There are a lot of us that have a "vested interest" in keeping larger vehicles, although, regrettably, I need width more than height! Have fun!

8. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Not a big fan of downsizing vehicles here. I love my big truck and my durango and soon I'll love my classic. I'm not planning on getting rid of the silverado or the 52 3/4. I'm all for cleaner transportation and all but not at the cost of giving up the space to take my wife, two kids, and 3 dogs (one being a Great Dane) with me on trips. Maybe if the govt offers to swap out my 4.8 v8 with a 300HP electric engine, but I'm not downsizing that's for sure lol. Welcome to the site and wish you luck on the fixing up of your truck. Pics are always good.

-Greg

9. 2COR517

2COR517 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm a short do it yourselfer. 5'8" on a REEEEALY good day...

I love my big trucks. We're thinking about getting a sedan for efficiency. If I do I want a big Caddy or Buick. A nice minivan would be fine too. Comfy, sit up high, go like the wind, decent economy.

10. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! You're pretty close to me, I'm in Westminster.