1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tax time goodies

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by groceryman, Feb 23, 2014.

1. groceryman

groceryman New Member

Well we got our refund the wife let me make a few purchases i got a set of Mickey Thompson mtz mud tires a new leather bottom for my drivers seat and a new heating element for it also and a westin winch tray/bumper now all i need to do is find a good deal on a 10 to 12000 puond winch :happy:
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

Could have gone home from the Keystone show with a 9000Lbs for $200 yesterday...
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I'm buying a French bulldog puppy, new front loader dryer, shocks and springs for my truck.
  4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

unfortunately, our refund will end up in the bank so we can make sure that we can pay bills all year. BUT, I am in the process of convincing my wife that I need to replace the driver side hub and cv shaft and while I am at it I might as well put some power stop drilled and slotted rotors on it since I have the new pads to install. :great:
  5. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

i just ordered a new La-Z-Boy couch set for the house the bow flex tread climber and bow flex dumbbells for the weight room and the rest of it will be going towards my window tint black bear tune and tonneau cover for my new truck I ordered over a month ago
  6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

spent some of out tax money on paying the credit card off. the rest went into my wifes new car.

Alex