Taylor from Adams , Ma (99' 1500 z71)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by taylor84, Sep 16, 2011.

1. taylor84

taylor84 New Member

whats goin on guys , new to the forum and new to owning a truck. I recently bought a 99 sliverado 1500 z71 and love it , so far i have just done audio upgrades , i put a alpine deck in that also serves as a xm tuner along with alpine front speakers and polk audio in the rear the speakers are powered by a alpine amp everything sounds great . In the next few weeks i plan on doing some exhaust work 1 because i want to lol and 2 because i have an already existing exhaust leak so it all works out , if anyone is in the berkshires hit me up I'm new to the area and would love suggestions on some places to get work done in future for a lift.

2. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard Taylor!

3. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

welcome to the club taylor

4. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Hey Taylor, Welcome to the club. I also live in Berkshire County. Pittsfield most of my life and now Great Barrington. The truck sounds sweet, you should throw some pictures up. I'll send you a couple names of places I would recommend for exhaust work. There is another member on here from Adams too. He may have some places a bit closer to you that he knows of as well. Look forward to seeing you around.

5. taylor84

taylor84 New Member

yeah ill get more pics up in a week or so, just ordered a 3rd brake light (led) and call me lame if you want but i got a knight rider light for the grill which I'm excited about so once i get those on the truck ill take some pics, I'm in pittsfield often and don't mind a drive for good work so names would be greatly appreciated thanks guys talk to you all soon

6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club, Taylor.

7. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Taylor welcome to the club!!!

8. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

9. IdahoChevy91

IdahoChevy91 Member 100 Posts

Welcome aboard!

10. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

I'm from Adams as well, welcome to the club!

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

Dons 4x4 in North Adams (67$/hr. labor rate) or Greylock Auto (82$/hr. labor rate), I still have to find someone with a damn unloading bar tool for the torsion keys, they dont rent parts out in the berkshires anymore!