1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

tci boost valve for 4l60e

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Twiztidss, Mar 21, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Twiztidss

Twiztidss New Member

for sale a tci boost valve for the gm transmissions! this will increase pressure in the transmission resulting in firmer shifts and longer transmission life.increases clamping will work with applications up to 450 hp!! I paid $70 with shipping for this product. This product is BRAND NEW IN BOX! will sell it for $50 SHIPPED!! first come first serve. quickest way to reach me is my cell 845 238 4024. i check emails and pms once daily. this is the 4l60e .490 boost valve. this is the new upgraded one.
  2. Twiztidss

Twiztidss New Member

I am going a new route with truck I no longer need this. This is brand new in box I will accept BEST OFFER. This is a great performance upgrade and a must have for long transmission life!
  3. Sierra23

Sierra23 New Member

were are you located?
  4. Twiztidss

Twiztidss New Member

Middletown by but I can ship it anywhere it is small shipping shouldn't be more than 5 dollars
  5. Twiztidss

Twiztidss New Member

Ny sorry trying to type off iPod
  6. Twiztidss

Twiztidss New Member

This is still for sale
  7. Twiztidss

Twiztidss New Member

...bump.....
  8. heavy chevy

heavy chevy New Member 100 Posts

will it fit a 08 silvy if so i got 25 on it