1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Technical Repair Manuals

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by BowTieFan1, May 28, 2011.

1. BowTieFan1

BowTieFan1 New Member

Are there technical repair manuals available for purchase for Silverado trucks? I am looking for complete technical manuals for my 2004 4x4 Silverado 1500.
    Can anyone post links to where I can buy these?
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

There are 2 Technical Manuals you can buy......Hanyes and/or Chilton....most Auto Parts Outlets like....Auto Zone....O'Reillys.....etc......carry them,

Hanyes,
    http://www.haynes.com/

Chilton,
    http://www.chiltondiy.com/

3. BowTieFan1

BowTieFan1 New Member

Thanks Mike. Do you know if GM has tech. books available? I think there was a link here to get tech. manuals from GM, but their website links were a nightmare to navigate. The links did`nt seem to work. I`m not even sure it was a website for getting manuals because of the broken links.
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Henry......At my Local O'Reillys they have Chlitons (Tech) Repair Manuals that are just for G.M/Chevy Cars and Trucks only.......for Silverado's.....Malibu's....Impala's.... Tahoes'/Suburban's....etc.......
  5. BigBlueLB756

BigBlueLB756 Member

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  6. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts

I just received my Haynes manual today, I got it off ebay for $14 shipped.
  7. 2006 Silverado

2006 Silverado New Member

You can get a 4 piece set GM set from helm.com That is where you can even order a new owner's manual , pricey but well worth it forget hayne or chiltons.