1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Teen Beaten w/ Brass Knuckles over Baggy Pants

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Aug 19, 2010.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

By Kevin Boie | MYFOXDFW.COM

DALLAS - An 18-year-old was harassed and then beaten with brass knuckles on Tuesday by an assailant who didn’t like the victim's baggy pants, Dallas police said.

The incident happened at about 4 p.m. in a Kroger parking lot at 3939 Frankford Road.

According to a police report, the teen was inside the grocery store when an identified man repeatedly made disparaging comments about the teen's baggy pants.

The assailant then followed the teen outside, where the pair had words and a fight broke out, the report stated.

The attacker armed himself with brass knuckles and beat the victim until witnesses separated the pair, police said. One witness told officers the assailant also punched him during the incident.

Another witness said the teen appeared to have been knocked unconscious or left severely dazed during the fight.

According to the document, the teen suffered bruising to the left temple area and several raised bumps on the side and back of his head. He was transported to Baylor Plano in good condition.

The attacker suffered a broken left ankle and was later transported to Medical Center of Plano.

Reporting officers said they found the brass knuckles on him before he was transported.

One witness said the assailant had been drinking prior to the attack.

He is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
  2. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Member 100 Posts

AAAAAAAaahahahahahahaha.

♫ Pants on the ground, pants on the ground! Looking like a fool, trying to fight when holding up your pants, getting hit with brass knuckles, so your pants ain't on the ground. ♫
  3. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I dont really know how your bot picked this one up steve but i find it kind of amusing since the guy actually got beat up over his baggy pants... Just makes me laugh a bit.
  4. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I still don't understand why this style endures. It's seriously past it's prime.
  5. ChevyFan

No, I added this one in myself. It's not funny that he got beat up. It's funny that he got beat up for wearing baggy pants.
  6. murdog94

And i got ya Steve.. that was my confusion.. It seemed like something you would add yourself.. Just threw me for a loop.
    It had a prime when????? :lol:Im a "Gen X"er (we really couldnt think of a better name wooow haha) and uhhh to me it was never "in" how stupid do you look grabbing your waste band to cover things up, because you dont want to wear a belt and you want to show off your drawers to the world.. But apparently how low your pants ride on your knees is how low your IQ has gotten....
  7. ChevyFan

The first time I saw this "style" was around 1988 in Seattle! A guy I knew (who happened to be black) came into class with a hat that still had the price tag on it, and he was wearing sweat parts with shorts on underneath. The sweats were down about a foot and I almost went to tell him his pants were down, took me a while before I realized that it was something the urban kids were doing. (He was a recruit to play football, he came from the city to play for our big football program).

Anyhow, I can just see this kid trying to fight when also trying to pull his pants up! I mean, seriously!
  8. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well not sure when exactly it's prime was but I know it's been around a while. It's demise is long overdue.
  9. murdog94

I agree completely.. and its prime was 1988-2002. Now its becoming less predominate and im glad for it.
  10. ProzacKid

ProzacKid New Member 100 Posts

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

haha! I would pay money to see the security camera video of him trying to keep his pants up while fighting.

hard to punch with one hand holding your britches up son!