Terrible Stomach Virus

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Apr 23, 2013.

Newest Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Ugh, we were down for the count, the whole family. ALL of us got sick over a period of about 24 hours.

There was no one to take care of anyone else, because if we weren't throwing up, something else was happening (if you catch my drift) and it ended up being mama taking care of us. I'm sure I'll hear about that for a long time too, I should reward her with a trip to get a massage and a mani/pedi as well.

Anyhow, I've got a backlog of emails and private messages to get back to people on. If you wrote to me in the past few days and I've not responded, please be patient.
  2. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Glad your feeling better, thank God for mothers.

Haha, I love the tv commercial where the husband is sick in bed and asks his wife "Pam", to call his mother. Breaks me up every time I see it.
  3. Goldie

Goldie New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Happy to see you are back among the living!
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I got another one! 36 hours of toilet time. I was trying to remember when I had it last ... Looks like 5 months ago. I just read that this is more common with diaper aged children in the house ... Yeah, have to work on that.
  5. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 New Member 100 Posts

Glad your feeling better!
  6. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Wash your hands, a LOT!! And wipe down door knobs, TV remotes, etc with disinfecting wipes.
  7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Ouch and Yuck!!! Not fun...glad it's coming to an end (no pun intended).
  8. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Ouch that's not good. Thank goodness all I've had was a head cold this year. But knowing my luck, I'll probably fall now and break a leg hunting and go see the corpsmans on the boat and be diagnosed with a headache and slight fever and given a Motrin.

Glad to know you're feeling better.