Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Testing My New Chevy Truck Signature

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by randomsandwhich, Dec 26, 2010.

1. randomsandwhich

randomsandwhich Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

testing my signature ... figured it was time for one lol

seems a bit big ..... and i cant delete this post ... someone help?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2010
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks good to me. No need to delete the thread, others can learn from these.

3. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

NICE, how do u get this so big..and steve..i cant upload any pics anymore..its says 155 mb used of 100 ??? mmmhhhhh
    since i am not a pc guru..i need help !!!!!

PLEASE !!!!!

4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Yeah, I agree. Your signature looks GREAT! I really like that pic of your truck as well...it will save many a trip to your album to get a better view of that beauty.

5. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

It looks good sandwich. Mine got scrunched down from 8 X10 to about 2" x 2" ha ha..
    Leave it as it is. It looks good

Scott, you can't have 155mb used of only 100mb available lol.. But try deleting some pics from your pic "management page"

6. randomsandwhich

randomsandwhich Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

ok thanks guys, i didn't know if it was too big or not. unfortunetly the picture is out of date, will have to fix when I can get her washed. Black truck + salt = no good picture

daredevil, took me awhile to figure out but I uploaded my signature to a different website because the forum here has qoutas set for each member. You can make an account at photobucket or usually your ISP gives you free online storage. Worst come, I can host it for you on a vacant site I own that is idle for the time being.

I used paint to make mine. If you need help just PM me.

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

THIS LOOKS GREAT! Very nice. It would be nice to have it as text so it can be picked up by Google, but this is not too bad! :)

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

This can be fixed.

8. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

are you referring to the photo storage issue? I've been trying to get around that for a long long time. Even as a gold contributor, the site never gave me any of the extra photo storage it said I would get. :neutral: just wondering.....

ANYWAY, back to the signatures... That looks really good randomsandwich - and its a good size. One of these days I need to get around to updating mine.