1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Testing my Picture

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by Paul, Feb 2, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Paul

Paul New Member

Can you see my burb?
  2. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

no, its not on there
  3. Paul

Paul New Member

How do i get a pic of my burb in my messages? I have uploaded one to my profile.
  4. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Pot in in your next reply.
  5. plumber_rob

plumber_rob New Member 100 Posts

I like to use photobucket.com. Just create an account and upload your pics. Then copy and paste the image code in your post. Just remember if you delete or move your pic on photobucket it will break the link in your post. Another way is to click the "go advanced" at the bottom of the quick reply window. Then upload your pic as an attachment.
  6. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Paul:

To upload a picture, see this thread. There's some quick tips on how to upload.

To post a picture, use the photo's URL (it's listed there when you open a picture in your album). Copy the URL and, in your post, click on the icon above the text box (where you type) that looks like a postcard with a mountain and sun. Once you click that it will open a URL location box.. just paste the location of your picture in there and click on OK.

This will put your picture in your post as an image.

Please let me know if you need anything else and/or if you need more detail.