1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Testing signature pic...............

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by VisaliaIPA, Sep 4, 2012.

1. VisaliaIPA

VisaliaIPA New Member

Just tried to resize an image for a signature pic..................
  2. Kady

Kady New Member 100 Posts

Seems like a good size to me... Definitely wouldn't go any smaller though.
  3. VisaliaIPA

VisaliaIPA New Member

I'd like to make it a little bit bigger. I just don't have any good photo shop type programs. I'll upload a few pics to an album on here and if someone is feeling generous maybe they can help. I've seen some that look like a banner and take up the whole bottom portion. Unfortunantly graphics aren't my thing.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

There are some issues with resizing certain file types, let me see if I can fix it. That's the thumbnail size and it's not supposed to thumbnail the siggy images when uploaded.
  5. VisaliaIPA

VisaliaIPA New Member

Thanks.....I like the size of your sig pic..........
  6. Kady

Kady New Member 100 Posts

You don't need a special photoshop program to resize it.. You can do it right in Paint if you have a windows computer.

- - - Updated - - -

How's this for size?

Attached Files:

7. VisaliaIPA

VisaliaIPA New Member

I like that size.i saved on my computer and uploaded it as my signature pic so lets see how it looks.....thanks!!!
  8. Camp Image

Camp Image New Member

Ya, it is unecessary to use PS to process it to a target size, some small image processing program can finish it.