Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Texas Members!

Discussion in 'TX - North Texas Chevy Truck Club' started by Megasaurus, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Rockstar 100 Posts

All Texas Members, sound off. Let's try to do a simple get together this spring or summer. Maybe break it down to regions of Texas like North Texas, Central, East, West and South?

2. RedHoe01

RedHoe01 Rockstar

Sounds good to me.

3. Flatman

Flatman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I'd be all over it.... Fort Worth area is great, Arlington would work too...

4. GaryL

GaryL Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hey Clint, sounds like a good idea.

BTW I have some family in Rockwall. Some McDaniels and some Lamberts. My mom and dad grew up there.

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm open for a coffee round-up on an early Saturday during the spring. Arlington is a good central spot for DFW folks.

6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

It sounds good. Just depends on where & when, I'll be sure to keep up with this posting!

7. Skarch

Skarch Rockstar 100 Posts

Maybe a Ranger game GTG? I know a guy that could get us a group discount, and if we get enough cars, maybe a reserved parking area.

8. brownboyz71

brownboyz71 Member

Hey guys, new to the forum here, do you guys try and meet up very often? Anyone around the Rockwall area?