1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Texas newbie

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by TarantulaTerri, Mar 25, 2012.

1. TarantulaTerri

TarantulaTerri New Member

Hey y'all! I'm picking up a used Chevy next week and had a question about the package, so here I am! I'll post the question in the appropriate section, but I'm sure I will hang around and have plenty more to ask! :D
  2. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hi Terri, welcome to the GMTC, we are here to help and be helped LOL!!!!!!! Enjoy the site and congrats on your new truck. :glasses:
  3. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

WELCOME TO THE GMTC FAMILY!! we are glad to have you here!! Would love to see pics of your truck when you post them... If you need any help navigating the site, please feel free to message me, and i have added you to the Southern Summer Truck Meet list coming up this summer, keep an eye out for the thread... Hope you get your question answered... Enjoy the site! :)
  4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!:great:
  5. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016: welcome to the club and enjoy the site
  6. jfk

jfk Member

Welcome to the site.
  7. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member

Welcome to the club. I'm confident that you'll find the answers to any questions you have.
  8. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member

glad to have another Texan here on GMTC! Welcome to the forum!
  9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. And look at you already posting in the correct places. Quick learner there. :great:
  10. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !