1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Texas Yankee Transplant...San Antonio

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ZeroHour, Sep 12, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ZeroHour

ZeroHour New Member

Hey all,

Looked like a cool site and since I should be closing the deal on my 2010 6.2 tomorrow I thought I should register and see what I can do with this thing.

Comin out of an 07 Avy and the creature comforts were nice but just cant justify the payment and LACK of power.

Look forward to bsin and whatever else ya do.

I tournament bass fish and that is 3/4 of my living also do some ebay flipping on the side.

Restore a few cars usually 1-3 a year and am currently finishing up my second NON-GM...I know I know.

So anyway thanks for the site!

2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site! Congrats on the new ride! Glad to have you here!

3. ZeroHour

ZeroHour New Member

Thanks eddie...I just moved here from CO springs actually lol..NY was before that one.

4. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Wow! I used to live in Austin, and Odessa! My X (no 's) lol! lives in Austin. We spent part of our time in San Antonio at Sea World, and the River Walk!

5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Enjoy your new truck.

6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome!!!!

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC, neighbor!

8. bvogts25

bvogts25 Rockstar 100 Posts

welcome to the site! hope you like your new 6.2, cuz i know i sure would enjoy it :)

9. rip5164

rip5164 Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the club and enjoy all the bsin that goes on. Everyone havin' fun!!

10. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard.