1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Textastrophe...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by SurrealOne, May 8, 2013.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm always baffled when someone tries to confine conversation to some narrow scope, online ... because I find myself asking if that person would do it while talking with them face-to-face. I've never met someone who did that face-to-face ... and suspect it's an online-only behaviour. That begs the question of why people elect to be controlling conversation pr1cks, online ... and makes me think little of people who do it. (Check the very last line of my signature, below, if you doubt this...)

Add that all up, and unlike some thread Nazis, I just don't perceive letting conversation take its normal twists and turns as hijacking (and refuse to let people engage in that kind of controlling behaviour, with me).

Thanks for the contribution! Funny stuff. I hope others got a kick out of it, too! :)
  2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I had forgotten about the texts from last night one. That's funny.
  3. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

darnit Surreal, im trying to get to bed for a final tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m., and i see this stuff...

of course i read through a couple, pretty funny!
  4. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Page two or three with the guy looking for 2 subs and an amp, definitely my favorite.
  5. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

Thanks for the link, definitely got some laughs out of the page.:happy:
  6. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Haha, you break me up, your link is funny, but this post is great.