1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thank you members

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by TeXaSMaDe, Mar 11, 2013.

1. TeXaSMaDe

TeXaSMaDe New Member

First post. Wanted to start off saying thank you. Been researching the forums for a long time now. Wanted to do as much research as possible before making my wheel/tire puchase. Hopefully this post will help someone else that is deciding. I have a 2009 Silverado crew cab 5.3 with Z71 appearance package. Truck has the ReadyLift leveling kit. The wheels I went with are 20 x 9 +12 offset. The tires are Cooper Zeon LTZ 305/50/20. There is no rub what so ever. Check your tire pressure after getting your setup. Discount put about 36 psi per specs in the tires. Felt like I was hauling a heavy load. Have them at about 41 psi and rides much better now.

PS - I've read how a couple of other guys were having problems with the door locks vibrating pretty bad. Mine were also, I tried dynamat behind them but it was to thick. The solution that worked for me was popping off the plastic door lock cap and sticking a piece of velcro (fuzzy side) right where the plastic would make contact on door panel. Works perfect.

after.jpg
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great: