Thank You!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, May 10, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hey Members

So the truck meets are set! AUGUST 4th/2012; the lists are made, the grilles are being cleaned, the trucks are set to be washed, waxed and the last finishing touches and mods are being done as we speak. As the last addition to the meets, I really wanted custom GMTC banners for all 7 meets, but I spent all my money on the sites. So, I was in a pickle, about what to do...So, someone came to my rescue, and so kindly and generously purchased all 7 banners for the meets. I would like to THANK @mfleetwood for his generosity in purchasing the wicked custom banners for all the meets, we will hang them with pride!!

THANKS AGAIN M! Your Awesome..... :great: You truly have the members interests and the club at heart!!!

GMCErica

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

way to step up Fleet. Thanks again Erica for putting so much time and effort into these events.

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

They should all be a TON of fun and As said above.. A BIG THANK YOU and :great::great: To all involved with setting this up..

So start bikini_girl_washing_car_lg_clr.gif car_shower_lg_clr.gif kid_washing_car_mc.gif And getting ready..

4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

thanks to Mrfleetwood. and thanks to erica for all her work! hopefully Im around to go to the meet! might have to take some leave from work and make it a minication of some sort!

Alex

5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That's awesome [MENTION=37237]mfleetwood[/MENTION]. Way to pick it up. And as others have said, awesome job to you as well Erica. At first I thought you were setting up a regional meet for your region. Then I realized you were setting them all up. That's a lot of work and it's much appreciated.

6. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yes, you are much appreciated for all your hard work putting all these meets together @gmcErica and I will remember you when I am at the meet having a good time. Thank you so much and @mfleetwood thank you for your generous donation and your loyalty to the site. What a great bunch of people we have here. :glasses:

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Even if I can't make the meet closest to me, the time/resources [MENTION=28699]gmc[/MENTION]erica has put in and the contribution made by [MENTION=37237]mfleetwood[/MENTION] are deeply appreciated.

8. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

Thanks a bunch to the both of you, I cannot wait! love it!

9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I definitely appreciate the kind words and a special thanks to Erica for the very nice note.

As many of you are aware, Erica has invested a ton of time, work, and money into putting these meets together. She truly has taken an awesome vision and converted it into a reality. However, what appears to be a lot of work on the surface is NOT the full story. Erica has put much more into bringing these meets to life than her posts would suggest. Erica shared with me a lot of the behind scenes work and I am amazed at the amount detail, planning, and organizing that went into this, including building the custom banners online. They look amazing, as you will see at your respective meets.

Please note that if any of you are on the fence about attending or have the ability to rearrange items around on your calendar, please heavily consider going. An extraordinary amount effort went into creating these meets and Erica has done everything possible to ensure they will be fun and enjoyable. Please help contribute to the success and stories to follow by attending one.

I'm very proud of the work she has done and to be a member in this forum....lots of great people here.

Thanks again Erica for doing such a wonderful job!!!

10. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Thank you Erica for all of your hard hard work on putting these meets together. And to you Mike thanks for the banners. The date was perfect (as that is a week I get off every year) but unfortunately the wife and I will be on a cruise for our 10 year anniversary (which she has been trying to get me on one for the last 10 years). Once again thanks for all the hard work.