1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Thanks to our Veteran's

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Als09Sierra, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

On this Veteran's Day I'd like to pay homage to our active and retired service members. Thank you for your service and for all that you have given up to ensure the USA remains free. :great:

For those of you stationed abroad, get home safe!

2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

As a Veteran I'd like to say thanks to all those that show their appreciation to Vets, without your support home would be a lonely place sometimes for returning Military Members.

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Ditto. I attended a funeral today, of all days, of a good friend who served well and proud. If you have extra time try to volunteer a couple hours a week or month at the local VA and you will see the sacrifices many men and women made for this country.

GOD BLESS THE USA

4. Bowtie Man

Bowtie Man Member

Thank you all so much.