1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thanksgiving anyone?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Nov 15, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just curious what everyone has planned for Thanksgiving? We're getting together on Friday at my house this year. Wife, her mom, her brother's family, uncle & kids and grandparents. 15 people maybe? Should be good times.
  2. GM_Guy

GM_Guy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

gonna stay home.
    I'm gonna slow cook a 1.45 lb top round steak for My lunch, and have some fried potatoes with it too.

and for dessert........ chocolate chip cookies. yummmmmmy :)
  3. JayMack75

JayMack75 Former Member

My grandmother is still in the hospital, so this will pretty much be the first Thanksgiving in my life that we wont be having anything. I may end up cooking something and us just doing something small scale. I am going to go to my Dad's, so that will at least give me something to look forward to.
  4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Wife and I are both working midshifts, Probably head out to the Waffle House when we get off.
  5. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Me and my buddies rented a cabin. Gonna take the Sea Doo out and play. Then probly get drunk and have a nice hangover the next day.
  6. Skarch

Skarch Rockstar 100 Posts

Going up to Amarillo with the whole family, always a big production. This year will be my Nephew's first, so that will make it even more crazy.
  7. Sooner

Sooner Rockstar

We're heading off to Branson with family and friends. It'll be Silver Dollar City, Ride the Ducks and multiple shows except for Saturday when the girls go shopping and the guys spend the day at the Outback watching football and drinking beer.
  8. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Getting together with family at my Mother-in-law's house. We are going to try and cook a couple of smaller turkeys in our commercial rotisserie at my store for the occasion since I have to work that day anyways. I'm leaving the day after to go elk hunting (with muzzle loader) and will be gone for 4 or 5 days.
  9. black jack

black jack Rockstar 100 Posts

we plan on having dinner at home. going to cook the turkey on the grill.hope everybody has a good t-day.
  10. TahoeFever

TahoeFever Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I hope everyone will be able to enjoy t-day some sort of way