Thanksgiving plans?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Nov 26, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Who's doing what for Thanksgiving this year in the States?

We'll be heading up to see my wife's grandmother sometime tomorrow. Her and her aunt/uncle/cousins. Should be a nice trip.

Also! A big shout-out to all our members/viewers that are in uniform and overseas! Thank you for your service and Godspeed getting you home!

2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I'm heading up to my grandparent's property. Hopefully we'll have a good time up there.

3. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Im going out to the Woodlands to relax untill Sunday, will be leaving in the next few hours. Meeting the Grandparents, and staying in the rv.

4. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

IM gonna be home this thanksgiving which is nice cuz we dont have to travel. all the family is coming to our house.

5. ChevyPrincess

ChevyPrincess Rockstar

going up to my grandparents just like every holiday.. always interesting to say the least

6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

The family will be at my house, so m wife is already cooking! Yes, THANKS to all those folks serving in the military!

7. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Is it Thanksgiving already??
    J/K I actually always work on Thanksgiving but I am off so I got elected to cook the turkeys (2-17+lb) as well as make my pumpkin cheesecake YUM!

8. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Playing Football with the Fire Company

9. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

We're going to the wife's parents houe down the road. I am looking forward to hanging out with my good buddy Jack Daniels.

10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

ate too much and am still eating a take home plate from our lunch we had. back to the diet tomorrow.