1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Thansgiving

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Shorty 71, Nov 25, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanksgiving

Wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and see what your thankful for?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  2. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'll start.
    I'm thankful for my wife and kids, they drive me crazy sometimes but i'd be lost without them.

3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thanks Shorty 71! I also hope everyone has a safe trip to wherever they go, and back.:glasses:

4. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm thankful for my family, and a roof over us! I'm with you, without family,I would be lost!

5. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thanks Shotry,I'm thankful for my Wife and 2 Wonderful Kids and 2nd for me I'm thankful that for the 1st time in 24 years,that I did Not have a Surgery on either my Back or my Knees...Ya....and last Wishing All of the Member's on GM Truck Club Site, a Safe & Enjoyable time with Family and friends.

6. Bowtiegirl

Bowtiegirl New Member

I hope you all have a very blessed and Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for my hubby, children, health and my family and friends!

7. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

im thankful for my family, good friends, my dependable truck, and fellow service members overseas and here at home.everyone, have a great thanksgiving!

8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Happy Turkey Day ya'll! :party:

I'm thankful for no overdraft fees at the bank! :party:
    Thankful for black friday, because that's when I buy all of my electronic goodies! :party:
    I'm thankful for having good friends who have stuck by me through the worst of times. Most of them are on this very truck club, it's my second family away from home. :party:
    I'm also thankful for a mother who never gets tired of hearing me talk about trucks, and a dad who never gets tired of showing me stuff about cars and trucks. :party:

9. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, I too am thankful for my family and friends, they are what makes life worthwhile. Hope everyone has a safe and happy day!:glasses:

10. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Happy Thanksgiving!! As with everyone else I am thankful for my family and friends and in this economy I am thankful for being able to put a roof over my family and food on the table. Thanks to all service members who are deployed away from their friends and family this holiday season, our thoughts and prayers are with you!