1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Bandit is here

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Bandit, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Bandit

Bandit New Member

I just bought a 2007 2500HD, 6.0. I run around riding my GSXR on road courses and I finally got rid of that stinkin' F-150. :great: The Name Bandit comes from my street bike which is a Suzuki Bandit. Anyway, I hope I can improve on this weekends gas milage. Other than that I love this truck!

Attached Files:

2. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts

Nice truck, but watch mr. wiggles is eyeballin' to pee on them tires :lol:
  3. 84fiero123

84fiero123 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard.

Drive like there is a rotten egg on your gas pedal, from the sounds of your hobby, you might just have a heavy foot.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. Up in Oklahoma you have lots and lots of open flat roads to run up and down, that's for sure!

Sweet looking truck. Is that custom tint or is that factory? It looks really nice against the white paint.
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2007
  5. Bandit

Bandit New Member

I just don't know what would give you that Idea? :whistle: And if poochie hoses the tires she gets a size 12 reminder not too. We understand each other. :tussor: The tint must have been done at the dealership. It was that way when I got it.

Attached Files:

6. CoDaChrome

CoDaChrome New Member

congrats on buying a real truck hope ya like it :yes:
  7. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen New Member

you know all that dog wants to do is piss on the tire hahahahaha nnice truck tho :D