The Banned Game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by TexasEdition, Dec 29, 2010.

1. TexasEdition

TexasEdition New Member

I play this on another forum and it's a lot of fun. :party:

:rules:
    Here is how it works. I have posted this initial comment and the person who responds next bans me for whatever reason he or she deems worthy, even if it is a bad reason. The next person to respond bans the previous responder, etc, etc.

None of us are really banned, it's all for fun......just be sure your response complies with the site rules.

The next person says something like "TexEd is banned because (insert reason)" and we go from there.

You get style points for being creative or hilarious. Let the game begin.
  2. stephan

stephan New Member

Texas Ed is banned for all the ignorant posts he's made previously on this site, & for insulting some of the members here, & also for being in love with Rosie O'Donnel, Soaprah Winfrey, & Hillary Clinton all at the same time:rofl: lol...

(is this what you mean? Not sure about the rules or if this is the scheme)
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  3. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

Stephan is banned from trying to shove a diesel motor up his ex mother in laws azz, and frim tryingto have realations with paris hilton. Is this what you mean by it im not 100% sure on it but hopefully its right
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

I say just BAN him for such a post...... LOL.....
  5. TexasEdition

TexasEdition New Member

Caddiac is banned for using too many of the same letters in his screen name. 2 C's, 2 A's and 2 D's. BANNED!!!
  6. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL New Member

We are all banned for not beeing able to view nude pics on this site !!!!!!

( GAME OVER )
  7. TexasEdition

TexasEdition New Member

Daredevil is banned because he is the only person on this stie than cannot view the huge pile of nekked photo files.
  8. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

Texas edition is banned because he doesn't have an avatar yet
  9. TexasEdition

TexasEdition New Member

sgtsjj is banned for being an avatar worshipper.
  10. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

Texasedition is banned for not getting every state in the union to have laws like texas
    ( I wish it was like that)
  11. BravoGolfTango

BravoGolfTango New Member

Texas Edition & sgtsjj are twins (proof below) separated at birth, reunited this Christmas, both are on the America's Top-5 Most Wanted list for Exorbitant Advanced Reconnaissance Spying otherwise known as (EARS) :shocked:...oh and they're both also wanted for stealing chewing tobacco and public drooling :sarcastic:...the end :he:

1280-inbred-brothers.jpg
  12. TexasEdition

TexasEdition New Member

BravoGolfTango is banned for sneaking pictures of me and "Bubba" from my momma's purse.
  13. hardwickn

hardwickn New Member

tex is banned for not being able to find a better avatar then the long horns. lol
  14. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

Hardwickn is banned for hateing on the long horns....(I don't like the college football teams but I think ling horns look cool)
  15. TexasEdition

TexasEdition New Member

Handwickn is also banned for failing to recognize college greatness and animal abuse, given his avatar.
    1 person likes this.
  16. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

Caddiac is banned for trying to burn poop instead of coal
  17. Looey

Looey New Member

sgtsjj is banned for not using any vowels in his user name...?
  18. hardwickn

hardwickn New Member

looey is banned for being from canada ehh lol
  19. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

Hardwickn is banned for hating on the northeren folks
  20. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

Caddiac is banned because when ever I see his name I think of a little kid saying cadillac