1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The beast!!!!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Red Z71 Max, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks!! I know its not something that everyone likes but I always liked how unique it was. Not something you see everyday!!!
  2. MTM

MTM Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

That's an awesome toy wish i had it
  3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I talked to my friend the other day and sadly he told me that the body became too rusted into disrepair from using it for plowing. The New York road salt took its toll and the floor boards were gone, the trunk rotted out and fenders and quarters were in bad shape. The poor thing was sold to a farmer and latter put to rest in a local scrap yard and crushed. I almost shed a tear hearing about it.:sarcastic:
  4. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I have a buddy who took a full size Bronco chassis and put a ranger body on it with a shortened bed. It looked AWESOME, but with the 44" tires, it was not something you wanted to drive down the street!